We offer help and support tailored to each family or person’s needs. Our service is confidential. We listen to you, offer practical help and support your recovery. Whatever help and support you need, we are there.
If you are in danger
If you are in immediate danger call The Police – 999
Community Team – part of Leeds Domestic Violence Service.
Our Community Team works in partnership with Leeds Domestic Violence Service to offer immediate and practical help and support to reduce your risks of harm from your relationship. Working with you, we can
- Reduce high levels of risk
- Help with police, legal or court related issues
- Find new housing or access emergency refuge accommodation
- Help manage benefits, debt or budgeting
- Support with Social Care involvement and meetings
24-hour Leeds Domestic Violence Service Helpline.
0113 246 0401
Prevention and Recovery Service
We run an information and support programme to help people in Leeds recover from an abusive relationship and prevent risks from increasing. Our programme of support includes:
- Help to identify whether it is domestic abuse
- Information about why domestic abuse happens
- Re-building self-esteem and confidence
- Information about abusive and healthy relationships
- Learning about warning signs
- Understanding more about the impact of abuse on adults and children